6 charged with DUI in Lycoming County
JERSEY SHORE - Six residents of the Jersey Shore area have been charged with driving under the influence of intoxicants or controlled substances by police departments in Lycoming County.
- Samuel McKinley Eck, 25, of 730 River Road, Jersey Shore was stopped by Tiadaghton Valley Regional Police on Jan. 6 in the 1100 block of River Road. Eck was also charged with fleeing police and careless driving.
- Daniel Wade Fox, 25, of 409 Baer St., Jersey Shore, was charged by state police with possession of marijuana in the 6700 block of Route 87 in Plunketts Creek Township.
- Nathan Henry Henderson, 22, of 112 W. Park St., Avis, was stopped by Tiadaghton Valley Regional Police in the 900 block of Railroad Street in Porter Township on Oct. 27.
- Mickey C. Mantle, 48, of 1165 Pine Creek Ave., Jersey Shore, was stopped by Tiadaghton Valley Regional Police in the 200 block of South Main Street, Jersey Shore, on Jan. 12.
- Jamie Lynn Riggle, 36, of 119 S. Broad St., Jersey Shore, was charged by state police following a crash on Route 880 and Middle Road in Limestone Township on Oct. 21.
- Christopher Byron Sakiadis, 24, of 46 Second St., Avis, was stopped by state police on Route 44 in Nippenose Township on Jan. 16. He was also charged with resisting arrest.
- Jesse J. Steele, 36, of 7 Schlessinger Lane, Jersey Shore, was charged by Tiadaghton Valley Regional Police following a crash in the 1400 block of Nices Hollow Road in Porter Township on Dec. 6. He was also charged with possession of drug paraphernalia.
JS man charged in theft of truck
JERSEY SHORE - Daniel J. Fisher Jr., 22, off 610 Allegheny St., has been charged with stealing his stepfather's pickup truck from the 1900 block of Cemetery Street in Porter Township on Oct. 27, according to Tiadaghton Valley Regional Police.
The truck, owned by Stephen Sechrist, was recovered two days later near River Road and Pine Creek Avenue, police said.
Charged with unauthorized use of a motor vehicle and driving with a suspended license, Fisher has been sent a summons to appear before Dist. Judge Jerry C. Lepley.
LOCK HAVEN - Alecia Frey, 50, of 12 E. Church St., was taken into custody for disorderly conduct and criminal trespass after she allegedly she would not leave 121 1/2 E. Main St. Wednesday at 8:22 p.m., city police said.
Slap and push victim
LOCK HAVEN - Anthony Stevenson, 30, of 985 W. Fourth St., was charged after he was involved in an altercation at his residence Tuesday at 5:05 a.m., when he allegedly slapped and pushed a victim, city police said.
No injuries in crash
CENTRE HALL-Justin M. Fiedler, 27, of Coburn, lost control of his 1996 Pontiac Grand Am GT while driving on Route 45 on the snow-covered road, and struck the 2002 Ford Explorer driven by Elliot M. Dillon, 19, of Spring Mills, March 16 at 11:45 a.m., state police at Rockview said.
The cars' front ends collided, and required towing, although no one was injured, police said.
MILESBURG-Someone drove a vehicle through a yard at 115 Sno Fountain Road, leaving ruts in the ground between March 19 and 20, state police at Rockview said.