DUI arrests in Lycoming County
WILLIAMSPORT - The following area persons have been charged by police with driving under the influence of intoxicants or controlled substances in Lycoming County.
- Timothy S. Hostrander, 37, of 367 Davidson Road, Jersey Shore, state police on Route 44 in Nippenose Township on Dec. 9.
- Mark A. Steinbacher, 28, of 139 Nisbet Terrace, Nisbet, state police on Route 654 in Bastress Township on Nov. 30.
- Travis Lee Beck, 22, of Lock Haven, Old Lycoming Township police in the 2800 block of Lycoming Creek Road on Nov. 25.
- Tiffany M. Alexander, 23, of 208 Bunker Hill Road, Jersey Shore, Tiadaghton Valley Regional police following a crash on Route 220 in Porter Township on Oct. 29.
- Terry Lynn Parker, 35, of Linden, DUI Task Force on Interstate 180 in Loyalsock Township on Oct. 27.
- Carol J. Snyder, 64, of 651 Cemetery St., Jersey Shore, Tiadaghton Valley Regional police following a crash in the 200 block of Cemetery Street in Jersey Shore on Oct. 20.
- Michale Patrick Bowes, 24, of 585 Knarr Road, Jersey Shore, state police on Route 220 in Woodward Township on Oct. 19.
- Noelle A. Shilling, 47, of 197 Marion St., Jersey Shore, by Tiadaghton Valley Regional police in the 100 block of South Broad Street in Jersey Shore on Sept. 29.
- Chadwin Timothy Moriarty, 25, of Salladasburg, Montoursville police in the 1100 block of North Loyalsock Avenue on Sept. 20.
- Brian David Klobchar, 27, of 3032 Rauchtown Road, Jersey Shore, state police following a crash on Route 645 in Susquehanna Township on Aug. 18.
LOCK HAVEN-John K. Mincer Jr. of Henderson, Nev., was driving north on Jay Street and at the intersection of East Main Street, where there was a flashing red signal, his 2000 Suzuki Esteem was struck head-on by the 2011 Subaru Outback driven by Patricia A. Bilby of Lock Haven, who had a flashing yellow light, Tuesday at 5:40 a.m., city police said.
Due to the crash's impact, the Lock Haven Fire Department had to remove the Suzuki's doors, police said. The Subaru sustained moderate damage.
Mincer's passenger, Bradon W. Hanley of Lock Haven, was not wearing his seatbelt and said his ribs and neck hurt, and he was taken to the Lock Haven Emergency Room, police said. Mincer will be cited for violating flashing signals.